Sophisticated malware needs sophisticated solutions to combat it. With web security, prevention is always the best defence. Imunify360 detects known attacks with its built-in Malware Scanner. Now, a new feature, Proactive Defense, takes protection to a whole new level.
Imunify360 uses a variety of techniques to protect against attacks:
- Detection of vulnerable files with the Malware Scanner
- Unknown — zero-day — attacks prevention with script blocking of Proactive Defense (new!)
- Protection against remote exploits with IDS/IPS and WAF
- Protection against ‘brute force’ attacks, DoS attacks, and port scans with the Advanced Firewall
- Combatting of critical vulnerabilities such as Meltdown and Spectre with automated and rebootless kernel security updates (KernelCare is included with Imunify360)
And yet there is more. With CloudLinux Backup for Imunify360, you can restore your server to a previous clean state in the event of a ransomware or virus attack.
New breeds of compromise, for example, the installation of crypto-mining malware, can be harder to detect. These run quietly in the background with low resource usage and are extremely hard to detect unless you are proactively defending your servers.
Imunify360’s new Proactive Defense implements a pre-emptive and proactive approach to security, turning a multi-layer solution into a rock-solid one. You can install it in minutes and start defending your customers immediately.