- Touch “APPS” then scroll and touch “EMAIL”.
- Enter the email address and password as placed in the CPanel.
- Touch next and follow the ON-SCREEN prompts, and the phone will complete the setup automatically.
- Touch manual setup to manually configure your connection settings.
- Click on “ADD EMAIL ACCOUNT” and select “IMAP“
- Enter your incoming server settings. This should include your Username, Password, IMAP Server, Security Type, Port Number.
- Username: Email Address Configured
- IMAP Server: mail.domainname e.g. mail.sasahost.co.ke
- Incoming Port: 143 AND Security Type : “NONE”.
- Enter the outgoing server settings as specified below.
- Outgoing Server: mail.domainname e.g. mail.sasahost.co.ke
- Outgoing Port: 587
- Security Type: “NONE”Select “Require sign in”, “sync mail”, notify me when an email arrives” and “never delete mail from the server”
- Give your account a name and click on “Done”.
Note: In case you get an optional field anywhere in the process, do not leave it blank especially if the field refers to the username and password.
IMAP with SSL/TLS port numbers
Incoming secure (SSL): 993
Outgoing secure (SSL): 465
Outgoing secure (TLS): 587
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.