If you are getting “invalid login” error, please check on the following;
- Ensure you are using the correct password.
- Try keying in the password instead of copy pasting. It’s likely that you could be copying with spaces which are also considered as characters.
- If you still can’t log in, contact our support team so that we can reset the password for you and advice accordingly.
Thanks admin for this helpful info!
I found another way of accessing my C-panel which is via the Sasahost Client area:
When logged in to your Sasahost Client Area account:
1) scroll down and trace the field named, ‘ Your Active Products/Services ‘
it should be below services and the search bar.
2) Select the domain whose c-panel you wish to access.
3) On the new page, you can use the ‘Actions’ on your left hand side to:
i) log in to your c-panel (direct log in without password).
II) Change your c-panel password.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.