You can now access and download your remotely stored backups of Files, Cron jobs, DNS Zones, Databases, Emails and SSL Certs right from within your cPanel.
Please follow the steps below to download a File backup:
1. Log in to the cPanel
2. Click on File Backups under JETBACKUP section.
3. Click on File Manager link on the right hand side for the backup you’d like to download from the ones listed
4. Tick on the checkbox of the file/folder you want to download.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the following:
Clear Selection – if you want to clear all selected files and/or folders
Download Selected Files – if you want to have a backup of these folders and/or files.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.