- Open outlook
- Go to Tools/Email Accounts
- Select “ New”
- Enter the email address and its password.
- Select POP3 and put a check on “Manually configure settings”
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.domainname
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.domainname
- Username: Email Address as created via the cpanel
- Password: Password that you assigned to the email address when creating
- Incoming Port:110
- Outgoing Port: 587 (Auto)
- Click on More Settings
- Click on Outgoing Server Tab
- Click “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) requires authentication”
- Security for both incoming and outgoing server: NONE
Note: There is an option that says delete mails from the server. Put a check on “NEVER” otherwise your mails will be deleted from the server once you
have downloaded them hence no back up.
- Click OK then next and Finish.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.